Conditions of use
- These terms and conditions apply to all offers, orders and agreements of MexWorld. By accessing, using or placing an order on this website you commit that you fully agree with the terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and it is subject to change without notice.
- All terms mentioned at the website are indicative. Therefore it is not possible to draw any right from the mentioned terms.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to MexWorld . This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited unless prior written permission of MexWorld.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Dutch law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. The links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that MexWorld endorses these website(s). MexWorld has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The actual product appearance may differ from the pictures shown.
- We have the sole right to shut down the website or any part thereof for any reason at any time without notice or consent. We will have no responsibility or liability for failure to store or delete any Content and/or User Content submitted to the website.
- MexWorld reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order as well as limit the amounts of an order, at any moment, should MexWorld consider it necessary, without further explanation. In this case you will be notified and any payment previously made will be refunded within 48 hours.
2. Company Identity
Soerenseweg 52 A
||+31 (55) 5760881
||Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00
|Business registration (Kvk) number:
|Tax (BTW) identification number:
All prices mentioned are in euros and inclusive Dutch tax (BTW). There will be no price increase after the order has been placed, unless required by legal arrangements or when the supplier temporary increases his prices. All prices and product descriptions mentioned at the website are under the reservation of typo- and printing errors. If we discover such an error after you have placed an order with us, we will contact you prior to sending your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled
4. Force majeure
MexWorld can not be held responsible, if and when we can not meet the agreement because of force majeure. Force majeure includes any strange reason, as well as any circumstance, for which, in all rationality, MexWorld can not be held responsible. Delay with or bad behaviour by our suppliers, shipping problems, strikes, government rules, supply delay, negligence by suppliers and/or manufacturers from MexWorld, employee sickness, defects in appliance or shipment tools count explicitely as force majeure. MexWorld maintains, in the case of force majeure, the right to postpone its obligations and is also privileged to cancel the agreement partially or fully, and also to claim that the content of the agreement is to be changed in such a way that it is still possible to realize the goals. By no means is MexWorld obliged to pay any fine or indemnification
MexWorld can not, in any way, be held responsible for misunderstandings, imperfections, delays or any obscurity concerning orders and information as result of using the internet or any other means of communication between the customer and MexWorld, as well as MexWorld and third parties, concerning the relation between the customer and MexWorld.
MexWorld may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You are advised to regularly review any applicable terms and conditions.
MexWorld reserves the right to discontinue, make changes or updates to the content of the website at any time without notice. MexWorld reserves the right to restrict, refuse or terminate access of any person on the website or any part thereof effective immediately without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
All complaints will be taken seriously by MexWorld. You must reveal the complaint in a written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. MexWorld will try to dissolve the complaint within ten business days and inform you in a written statement.
These policies were updated: March 1, 2017